Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Raquel and Jason at the Nyack Seaport in Nyack, NY

Raquel and Jason what can I say but "You guys did it." You guys rocked it out every which way you could. The two of you were nothing short of crazy in love and OC (Out of Control for those who don't know). The whole day was filled with so much joy and happiness. Raquel girl you were looking hot and Jay what can I say but you go boy! The two of you were awesome and you let me and Millie B do what we do best which is always fun for us as photogs. Everything was held at the beautiful and cozy Nyack Seaport. Raquel and Jason saw each other before hand and we went to Haverstraw Bay Park for photos with the two of them and the Bridal Party. Fun was a given on this day!

Let's start with my girl Raquel during the bridal prep.



Millie B was with Jason and the boys!


Millie B has a nack for getting awesome candids of kids at weddings that blows me away.
The moment right before Raquel and Jason saw each other.


And the moment after, this captures the esseance of the two of them. In love!


At the park.



These were at the Nyack Seaport in the back where there is a cool phone booth. For my faithful blog followers you will remember this booth from Nicola and Christopher's wedding last October.


Raquel and Jason I must say you guys were meant for each other and there is no doubt you guys are going to have a fun and crazy time being married to each other. Millie and I thank you for a wonderful ride that was your wedding. God Bless you both and Congrats!



No comments: